Being Heart Attack

19.30.00

right now i am very heart beating..u may wan to know why? (please :))
today is the day before i'll take an interview to make a SM-3T valid member. fiuhh...years ago this was my dream. when i was still sitting on my study at college, i had a dream to go to under-touching area wherever in Indonesia. i want to know how they think of life or "having a dream". so before the time came, I and my friends who had the same concern build a space to express our willingness. we collected some children that unlucky in financial to school. we thought them in their place...here they are



we really tried hard to extend this place and to introduce them to the people out there-hope they can feel the same with us. 
even in any limited area and limited facility, we and the children were very happy. time passed away, not only happines created at that time but also, you know, our hardness sometimes made complaint on our logical and because there were many people, we sometimes heart each other to defend our opinion. but that was no matter. 





But, noone could predic what happen next. After trying hard, finally the children had to go somewhere-none among us know  where-because the land they stayed was not belong to them. Finally, in an instan they left, leaving our worry. 

after that I really want to go to the true place where none can disturb me in teaching what I can to the people who need it. and today I am really heart-attack because tomorrow will be the last judgement to join them in SM-3T (Sarjana Mendidik di Daerah Terdepan, Terluar, Tertinggal).

I really want to go there and get a challenge and also I want to know how far i am ready to share what i know to people professionally. 
for preparing my self. I have read many stories from many teachers who have been there and I really excited. so, Please wish me luck, everyone. I will still share my opinion to you :)

thank you very much, 
hope you all can get what you want :)

.......worldwide peace.......

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blogger news